Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tomorrow's work out :)

These are a few classes that I really love.
Spinning
Zumba
Tonic Training

These are all offered at 6 am and 9 am tomorrow morning.
I plan on going to 6 am Zumba myself, so for those of you who have to work tomorrow and can't go to a later class, come join me! If you want to do a class but don't dig the dancie stuff, there is a spin class at the same time, and it's an awesome work-out!

I may go again to Tonic training at 9 am (depending on Scarlette) it's dance mixed with step and some strength training.  There is a spin class at than time as well. You can take your kids to the day care there, but you need to go to the membership office first so that they know you have a trial membership.

If you want to attend a 9 am class but don't want to take your kids to the day care, I would be willing to watch kids at my house during that time.  Text me, call me, email me or make a comment on this post if you would like to drop your kids off with me :) Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment