Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jamie and Jessie

Well no pictures tonight unfortunately. Our names are Jamie Freckleton and Jessie Wagner. We both decided to join this race because we both want to be motivated to lose some weight....
  We will update this soon with weights and pictures. However, we want the month pass to Sports Academy so we are now on the list.
    Jamie: My story is... Well it's not long, I just started teaching and I think I have gained 6 pounds in the last month due to stress and no time to cook healthy food. I need to figure out a time to work out and so hopefully this will do it.
    Jessie: My story is long unlike Jamie's! But you get the nutshell version. I was a cheerleader in high school and never had to worry about exercising or watching what I ate (much like someone else's story I read, only she was a soccer player. Go us!). Everyone in my family is a super athlete so I need to get back in shape to fit in!
We're in it to win it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment