Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amanda

Hi Everyone!

Ok, sorry that this is a little late, and for reasons that I am going to explain.
You see... I am at my mom's house watching my granddad (who flew into town last night) while my mom is driving his stuff here since he is moving in with her due to health reasons, and thus I don't have a camera nor have I found her scale yet. But I just realized late tonight that she has a wii fit, so I guess that will be what I have to measure myself on early this morning as soon as my granddad wakes up so I can hop on (as he is in the room with the wii.  :) Last time I checked though (Thurs), I am roughly around 158-163.
I am also wanting to do this to get rid of the extra baby poundage that has only slowly shed off me in the last 8 months.
My ideal weight range is between 134-140. And I REALLY want to get rid of the extra stomach I seem to have ended up with. I have not been the best at working out/being healthy, so hopefully this will help me do that.
Again, I apologize for being late on the weighing myself in. Circumstances have made that difficult, but I will get that in asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment