Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Katie

Hello!  My name is Katie and I am ready to be motivated to lose my baby weight.  My second baby is five months old and I have not been this out of shape in my entire life!  I danced through high school and exercised regularly in college.  Then I taught dance for a while but during my second pregnancy priorities changed.  I have lost all the muscle tone I used to have and really really want to get it back.  I didn't appreciate it while I had it!  My weight right now is 132 and my goal is to lose at least 12 pounds to be at 120.  I also have a goal to eat better... and not so much.  :)  This is the perfect thing for me and will hopefully keep me encouraged enough to stick with it.

Photo coming soon... taking a picture in the mirror by myself didn't work out too well this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment