Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tiffany

Hello! I'm Tiffany Morris and I decided to join because my baby is just about to turn one and I realized the last ten pounds NEED to come off. I gained a whopping 50 pounds in my pregnancy, I lost everything but the last ten. I needed something to make me work extra hard to get me back to the way I was before.

I would love to loose the belly fat and gain muscle there! After having a c-section I have found this to be my biggest struggle.    

I plan on doing some type of work out everyday, taking lots of walks and really watching what I'm eating. Mostly cutting back on carbs. Crossing my fingers it works!

Bust: 32 1/2
Waist: 28
Hips: 37 1/2
Thighs: 21 1/2

2 comments:

  1. week one results:
    bust: 32 1/2
    waist: 27 3/4
    hips: 36 3/4
    legs: 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. week two results:
    bust: 32 1/2
    waist: 26 3/4
    hips: 35 1/2
    legs: 20 1/2

    ReplyDelete