Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh boy...

Hey Everyone!

I'm Brittany. I just had a baby in January... however, I was not thin before I got pregnant! So, that can't be my excuse for being overweight! I gained 19 lbs while I was pregnant and I'm pretty sure I've lost most of that weight. I fit in all my clothes that I wore pre-pregnancy.

I think I weigh between 190-200 lbs. I was 219 the day I delivered Sophie.

I'd post my weight but my scale is broken... I know this cause I just weighed my 18 lb baby on it and it said 60 lbs! Ha. I'm glad I didn't step on it! I'll post it asap, though.

I'm 5'8 and I'm supposed to be around 150-155 but I'd be happy if I was 165-170. I know I won't lose all that weight in 2 months... even 180 would be great!

Here is my before pic:



Here is a picture of me 6 years ago in college...



Working at a treatment center for eating disorders I've become super sensitive to any words having to do with weight loss! I'm actually pretty confident for someone who is so overweight. I'm not obsessed with being super thin, I just want to be toned, fit, and be able to keep up with my cute babe :)

Here are my stats:

Arms 13.5
Bust 42
Waist 35 
Hips 44.5
Thighs 26.5

Most of your "before" pictures would be my dream "after" picture! Ha! We'll see how this goes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment