Friday, September 17, 2010

Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please come :)

Meet at the Logan River trail tomorrow @ 9 am!
Bring your kids and strollers or just come along for a power walk with the girls.
Afterwords, come on over to Britt's place! We'll be doing outdoor pilates!
So bring a towel or yoga mat to lay on the grass. And you can let your kids run around or play on the grass or the playground while we work out.
This will be a great mix of a good calorie burning cardio walk and strength and flexibility training with pilates.  It will be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed it, sounds like fun! Callen and I are out of town this weekend, but I'm hoping to come to the next get together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have come! Yesterday was so crazy... I love all these organized activities though!

    ReplyDelete