Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome!

I'm so excited that you've come to my blog and want to join the contest! This is how it will work.....
E-mail me at brittsbigloser@gmail.com and let me know that you're in!
It starts September 1st and ends November 1st.
There is a $10 entry fee.( the winner gets everyone's entry fees)
The person who loses the biggest percentage of their starting weight will win!
When you e-mail me, I'll give you the blog password so you can create posts.  When you join, you need to post a "before" pic and your starting weight. (Don't worry, we are all friends!)
Then keep us updated with your progress with posts. If you can post weekly, that would be great!
(No boys allowed cuz they lose weight faster and it's not fair!)
We will be sharing healthy recipes, doing give-aways, and having a personal trainer on the blog giving us tips!

I decided to do this because I had a baby 7 months ago and gained a whopping 43 pounds! For someone who is not even 5'3, that is A LOT! Now it's time to shed the weight! I could try to do it alone, but I thought this would be a lot more fun and it's a good way to help keep each other motivated! Even if you only have a couple pounds you want to lose, of just want to get in to shape, you should join in cuz we're gonna be sharing tips and organizing group work-outs. I'm pretty excited and I hope you are, too!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get started! I am a girl who has a husband that barely weighs more than me but is 7 inches taller I'm sure some of you can relate... please tell me some of you can relate!? Haha Just wanna get back into the shape I was in high school but am finding it seriously hard to find time to work out. I am finding that you have to MAKE time to do it because eating healthy is just not enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in!!! I can't wait. I need something to get me going again. I can't ever seem to find the time to work out, with work and my little boy. So I think this will really get me motivated to shed a few pounds and just get toned!! :) cant wait!! Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is PERFECT! You're brilliant Britt! I love it! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete