Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Journey Begins

Hello fellow contestants!  My name is Hillary and I feel so blessed to be sharing my weight loss journey with all of you.  I have struggled with my weight my whole adult life.  Its been a source of constant frustration for me and I am hoping by doing this contest I can leave that frustration behind once and for all!  I have been exercising for many years and have been successful in loosing weight but I have recently hit a plateau.  My goals are probably the same as most of you.  I want to loose weight first and foremost.  I would also like to increase my strength and stamina and overall health.  I want to be my best self and I know with your help and support I can reach my goals!!  I look forward to getting to know all of you!!

My Stats:

Starting Weight: 165
Arm: 10.7
Leg: 22.2
Bust: 38.5
Hips: 40
Waist: 34







No comments:

Post a Comment