Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brooke

Aren't setting goals fun??
I'm a BIG fan of setting goals:) I'm just as big of a fan of setting goals with friends:) Love them goals. My goal is to lose 18lbs. I met with a Sports Nutritionist recently and he recommended that I lose this much weight to be a lean mean fighting machine. When he weighed me, I was SHOCKED that I let myself gain 20 pounds! It is so freaking easy to let yourself go! What's important is that we get back on track. About 2 years ago is when I fell off the wagon, or maybe my metabolism just decided to take a nap. I've got some seriously overweight aunts that constantly tell me that I look just them when they were young...it absolutely haunts me every time they say this. Not just because they are barbarian sized but they also remind my hubby of a comic book villain. So then I got my Personal Training license. That is def helping and I absolutely LOVE training. I'm in better shape then I've been in for years but the weight still must go. Biggest loser here we come!! I'm attacking this weight and I WILL conquer.



Starting weight: 162



-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment