Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekly Meetings and weigh-in's

Hello ladies!! My name is Brooke Anderson, I'm going to be participating in this contest and I am also hosting our weekly meetings. I have offered to hold the meetings at Citrus & Sage, my husband and I own The Crepery inside Citrus & Sage and pay enough rent to warrant weekly meetings:) Our weekly meetings will consist of weigh-in's (opt), nutritional lessons, fitness guidance, and simply to support one another. I will post weekly to let you all know what the topic is for the week. Tomorrow we will be doing a weigh in for whomever is interesting in being accountable to the group:) If you would rather weigh yourself, no biggy. We will also be discussing tips and tricks of healthy weight loss...tomorrow's meeting will take place at 1pm. If you can't make it and want to weigh yourself then call or text me 435-720-0916 and I'll meet you at C & S to weigh you. Meetings will take place at different times during the week, so check in regularly with the blog to see if you can make it. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment