Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halfway There!

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and post my progress :)

I started out at 195 and I'm now 178 

17 lbs. in about 3 weeks (I kind of cheated the first week!)
I'm super proud of myself and hope I can keep it off.

I eat 6 small meals a day.
5 are more like snacks than meals.
I have one meal at night. It consists of 7 oz of a lean protein and a large veggie.

For example, tonight I had a grilled chicken breast, 2 cups of lettuce, diced cucumbers, diced avacado, diced tomatoes, and a few tablespoons of fat free dressing. I couldn't even finish it I was so full. I can really tell my stomach has shrunk.

I stick to chicken, fish, or egg whites for my protein at night. Never beef.
I don't do any sweets, no chips, no carbs... but I do have a few diet sodas :)
Oh, and I drink half my body weight in ounces. So I'm drinking about 90 oz of water a day!

Here's a picture of me this summer.

This was taken Friday night.

I can tell a difference. Can you? I feel like I've lost a lot of it in my stomach. My shorts that I wore all summer can barley stay on and I have to wear my belt super tight! But, I'm not buying new clothes until this contest is over :)

Okay... so I've posted, now it's your turn!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! that's awesome! My progress is lame in comparison. I CAN tell a difference! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome! you look GREAT and this is so inspiring! thank you and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete